CrazyApple Press

John Findura - Poet. Reviewer. Critic. Ruggedly Handsome. Dashingly Good Looking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey

Thursday, March 31, 2011


So I read a really good book while on a train, Shelly Taylor's Black-Eyed Heifer. So then I wrote a review of Shelly Taylor's Black-Eyed Heifer. And then guess what happened? H.O.W. Journal published the review of Shelly Taylor's Black-Eyed Heifer that I wrote. And then guess what? If you click on Black-Eyed Heifer, you will magically be taken to the review that I wrote of it. Crazy, right?

5 Comments:

Blogger Lynndy Hill said...

That's super cool.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

7:10 AM  
Blogger voip services said...

That's super cool.

4:03 AM  
Blogger tano said...

cool

2:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool... I am thinking of trying to get some short stories into print that I am working on. Maybe you could hit me some pointers. I am going to check out your works... Thanks for sharing.

Andrew Sharp
Borrowed Faith
http://www.borrowedfaith.blogspot.com/

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home